Top Photo Spots at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World ® is the most magical place on Earth, which means you need to make sure you document those magical memories with plenty of pictures! If you’re like most Disney ® guests you start snapping pictures from the moment you walk in the gates. Whether your little one is getting on the teacups for the first time or you want to make those gorgeous Osborne Christmas Lights last all year long, there are tons of things and places to capture during your day. But to make your visit all the more efficient, Orlando Fun Tickets has compiled a list of our top photo spots in all four Disney ® parks you don’t want to miss!
1. Epcot ® Character Spot – Nothing says Disney ® like Disney ® characters and at the Epcot ® character spot near the Innoventions West exhibit space you can capture the memories with the most beloved Disney ® characters including Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale with cool looking backdrops.
2. World Showcase – Since the majority of Epcot ® is made up of 11 different pavilions in World Showcase what better way to document your travels around the world then by snapping a photo or two in front of each pavilion? And you can get fun with it by posing with something that represents each culture.
Hollywood Studios ®:
1. Singing in the Rain – As you walk up and down the streets of San Francisco in Hollywood Studios ® you’ll come across a random umbrella mounted to a streetlight. The umbrella pays homage to the popular film “Singin’ in the Rain” and is the perfect place for “Singin’ in the Rain” fans to stand for a picture. But watch out, when you stand on the metal plate at the base of the pole you might get sprayed with a little “rain.” If you don’t tell your friends this it’ll make for an even better picture!
2. Sunset Boulevard – When you stand at the end of Sunset Boulevard and snap a photo you’ll be able to capture two of Hollywood Studios ® coolest rids in the background, Tower of Terror and Rock n’ Roller Coaster. Plus, you’ll capture the awesome view of Sunset Boulevard.
Magic Kingdom ®:
1. Cinderella Castle – Walt Disney World’s ® most iconic symbol, Cinderella Castle is one of the most popular places to capture the memories and there are several different places you can stand to get the famous castle into your picture including in the middle of Main Street U.S.A., facing away from the castle and if on Tomorrowland Bridge, where you’ll not only get an excellent view of Cinderella Castle but of the lawn and water around it.
2. Haunted Mansion – Make sure you put on your most ghoulish face for this haunted photo. The façade of this attraction is unlike anything else in Disney ® with a brick-and-stone façade that is sure to leave you spooked!
Animal Kingdom ®:
1. The Tree of Life – Be a part of Animal Kingdom’s ® most famous landmark when you stand on the bridge from the Oasis to Safari Village. To fit in your entire group, stand on the bridge from Safari Village to Asia.
2. Waterfall at the end of Kilimanjaro Safari – You’ll probably be snapping so many photos of animals on the Kilimanjaro Safari you might forget to capture the beauty of the waterfall at the end. But now that you know what to look out for make sure you add this gorgeous site to your Disney ® photos.