Shopping, dining and dancing aren’t the only things CityWalk has to offer. With additional attractions and special events throughout the year, there is a whole new side of CityWalk that you have to be sure to check out
The biggest attraction outside of the clubs, dining and shopping is the AMC Universal Cineplex, a 20-screen movie theater complex located in the heart of CityWalk. Each of the theaters at AMC Universal features wall-to-wall screens, state-of-the-art projection and digital sound, and stadium-style seating with high backed rocking chairs. The box office at AMC opens at 12:30 p.m. on most days, or earlier depending on show times. For more information and show times, call 407-354-5998.
There are several ways for you to enjoy taking in a movie along with some of the other attractions at Universal’s CityWalk. One of those is the CityWalk Party Pass and a Movie Ticket, where, for just $ 15.00, you can enjoy unlimited club-to-club access at CityWalk with the addition of a movie that evening as well.
There is a charge to park at the Universal Orlando parking garages before 6 p.m. (and there is also a charge on certain special event nights as well) of $ 11 for cars, vans and motorcycles and $ 12 for RVs and trailers, or you can also choose valet parking for .
CityWalk also has a plethora of special events throughout the year, as well as weekly special events at the many clubs and restaurants. Among the annual events include the Velvet Session at the Hard Rock Hotel
, Bob Marley Raggae Fest at Universal CityWalk. This festival allows you to share your love of live reggae at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom. The annual New Year’s Eve at CityWalk celebrations allows guests to rock in the New Year at all of the attractions at CityWalk with the best in live music, exceptional dining and excitement all night long, before and after midnight. St. Patrick’s Day at Universal CityWalk is held at Pat O’Brien’s and features live rock bands, traditional Irish food, drink specials and special appearances from leprechauns.
Among the weekly events at CityWalk are:
- Girls’ Night Out at the Red Coconut Club every Thursday beginning at 9 p.m. For the entire evening, ladies receive complimentary admission, $ 3 Three Olive martinis (samples from 9–11pm), drink specials, plus complimentary valet parking. Must be 21 or older.
- Hospitality Nights at the Red Coconut Club every Sunday beginning at 10 p.m. Everyone in the hospitality industry receives complimentary admission, free parking after 6 p.m., drink specials, dancing and live music with Buggz & DJ C. Must be 21 or older. For more information on these special events, please call the Red Coconut Club Line at 407-224-2425.
- Legendary Thursday at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom every Thursday night beginning at 8 p.m. This celebration features live reggae music, half-priced appetizers and drink specials. There is a $ 7 cover charge for admission.
- Soul in the City at CityJazz every Wednesday evening. Features the sounds of funk, soul and R&B with The Herb Williams Band and special guest artists.
- Ladies Night at Latin Quarter every Thursday night from 10 p.m. until Midnight. Ladies can join John Musa and the Rumba 100.3 team every Thursday night at Latin Quarter for free admission, free beverages and drink specials.
- Select nights throughout the summer are held as Teen Nights for those 15-18 years of age. Teens get their first soft drink for free and there are broadcasts by DJ ProStyle from Power 95.3 every Wednesday.
/Skyy Jet Set Fridays at the groove every Friday from 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Come party with WXXL 106.7’s Alex starting at 10 p.m. and enjoy Skyy drink specials and VIP programs, including the XL Skyy VIP Blue Room. There is a cover charge of $ 7, or you can use your CityWalk Party Pass.
- CityJazz becomes BONKERZ Comedy Club every Thursday through Sunday nights. This event features national stand-up acts Thursday through Saturday and a Comedy Hypnosis Show on Sunday with Doug MacCraw. Call 407-629-BONK for reservations and more information.