Child 7 Day Magic Your Way ® Tickets with Water Park Fun & More Option - No Expiration
Description: CHILD (ages 3 to 9)
Seven Days of Admission to ANY Four Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks:
One park per day with access to Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
- Epcot ®
PLUS seven additional choices for admission to:
1. Closures may apply with seasonal schedule or weather.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 1
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 1
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 2
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 2
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 3
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 4
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 5
2. One round of mini golf per day before 4PM.
3. Children younger than 10 years old must be accompanied by a person 16 years old or older.
4. Also, includes at thirty minutes game session at The PlayStation ® Pavilion if open. Some special events may require an additional charge.
5. Access to 9 holes of golf. Must have a reservation, call (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for tee times.
This ticket does not expire and unused days and/or options will never expire. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
Information on Fastpass ® Service System:
Cut the waiting time on your Disney vacation by using Disney’s Fastpass ® Service. Find the Fastpass ® kiosk to the attraction of your choice and insert your Magic Your Way ® Ticket. You’ll receive a designated time to return to gain access to Fastpass ® Service return lane, where there’s little to no wait.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 496.00
Day 1 - Magic Kingdom ® Park is a great place to start your vacation with Space Mountain ®, Splash Mountain ®, Haunted Mansion ® and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ®. It’s a thrill a minute! Later, take the kids to Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course.
Day 2 - Enjoy the day with exciting attractions at Epcot ®. Take a detour in the middle of the day at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course. Come back to Epcot ® for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Day 3 - Save your Magic You Way ® Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option No Expiration for your next trip to Orlando. Whether it’s in a month or five years away, your Disney days and fun options do not expire. So, you can go to Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park whenever you want.
Day 4 - Disney's Hollywood Studios ® let’s you experience the thrill of Star Wars on Star Tours ®. Go through Andy’s midway ride on Toy Story Mania! ® and plenty more. For a relaxing night, travel to Downtown Disney ® for DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park.
Day 5 - Today, hit a water park. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park are great for family entertainment and thrills. Later in the day, finish trying all the attractions in DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park.
Day 6 - Play at Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park. At Asia ® Land, DinoLand U.S.A. Area ® or by It’s Tough to be a Bug! ® Attraction, there’s so much to do and animals to observe; you can spend the entire day exploring Disney’s largest theme park.
Day 7 - Start your day right with a magical trip to Magic Kingdom ® Park. It’s a Small World ®, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin ®, Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor ®,and the Tomorrowland ® Speedway are all waiting for you. All you have to decide is what to do first. Remember that you don’t need to experience all your days and options in one trip. This ticket never expires, so spread out the Disney fun.