Adult 4 Day Magic Your Way ® Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option
ADULT (ages 10 and older)
Four Days of Admission to ANY Four Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks:
With the freedom to visit one park per day including the use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Epcot ®
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
PLUS four (4) additional choices for admission to:
1. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one round of golf (9-holes.)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 1
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 2
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 3
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 3
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 4
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 4
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 5
2. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
3. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
4. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
5. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
Information on Fastpass ® Service System:
Get the most out of your vacation by using Fastpass ® Service! Fastpass ® Service is easy to use and can cut the wait time on some of the most popular attractions. And it's included in your Walt Disney World ® Theme Park admission!
Using Fastpass ® Service couldn't be easier! Simply insert your Disney ticket into a Fastpass ® Service station to receive a Fastpass ® Service Return Time Ticket with a particular time to return to the attraction to enjoy little to no wait.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 335.00
Enjoy the four main Walt Disney World
® Theme Parks, and other great Walt Disney World ® attractions with the Water Park Fun & More
Option. Just choose four of the following options: DisneyQuest
® Indoor Interactive Theme park, Disney's Oak Trail
Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports
Complex, Disney's Fantasia Gardens
Miniature Golf Course, Disney's Winter Summerland
Miniature Golf Course, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Day 1 - Get off to a great start, Hollywood-style. Visit Disney's Hollywood Studios ®, and become a part of a movie set, learn how stunts are done, and meet your favorite characters from Disney-Pixar's "Cars" and "Toy Story". When you get warm, take a dip in the water and cool off at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park via the Humunga Kowabunga, a 214-foot drop down a major speed slide.
Day 2 - Begin things today with a wonderful breakfast at Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park, and stroll through forest trails and jungle treks getting close looks at tigers and gorillas. If you need a cool, refreshing break from the Theme Parks, head over to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Enjoy amazing water slides such as Runoff Rapids, Snow Stormers (flume ride from Mount Gushmore), and Teamboat Springs Water Ride, which is one of the world's longest family raft rides.
Day 3 - Epcot ®, in all its glory, awaits you and your family. Ride the many attractions in Future World and/or meander through 11 different pavilions representing 11 different countries. After you get your fill of Epcot ® for the day, take advantage of that Water Park Fun & More Options, and take the family to DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park. Here, you can do everything from design your own roller coaster at Cyber Space Mountain to ride virtual Pirates of the Caribbean ® Attraction.
Day 4 - Take a trip back in time, and walk down the streets of Hollywood at Disney's Hollywood Studios ®. Catch Lights, Motors, Action! ® Extreme Stunt Show ® which is and see, first hand, how action movies are made. Then enjoy 9 holes of golf with the whole family at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course located adjacent to Disney's Magnolia Golf Course.