Child 3 Day Magic Your Way ® Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option w/Free Upgrade to 4-day Ticket
CHILD (ages 3 to 9)
Four Days of Admission to ANY Four Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks:
With the freedom to visit one park per day including the use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Epcot ®
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
PLUS four (4) additional choices for admission to:
1. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one round of golf (9-holes.)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 1
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 2
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 3
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 3
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 4
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 4
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 5
2. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
3. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
4. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
5. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
Information on Fastpass ® Service System:
Get the most out of your vacation by using Fastpass ® Service! Fastpass ® Service is easy to use and can cut the wait time on some of the most popular attractions. And it's included in your Walt Disney World ® Theme Park admission!
Using Fastpass ® Service couldn't be easier! Simply insert your Disney ticket into a Fastpass ® Service station to receive a Fastpass ® Service Return Time Ticket with a particular time to return to the attraction to enjoy little to no wait.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 297.00
With this ticket, you will not only be able to visit the four main Walt Disney World
® Theme Parks, but also four Water Park Fun & More
Options. There are many choices to choose from like the water parks, DisneyQuest
® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Oak Trail
Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports
Complex, Disney's Fantasia Gardens
Miniature Golf Course, or Disney's Winter Summerland
Miniature Golf Course.
Day 1 - In Fantasyland ® Area you'll find Walt Disney World ® attractions such as Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, Dream - Along With Mickey, Dumbo the Flying Elephant ® and many others. Let your children have their moment in this magical kingdom. Ready for a change? Utilize your Water Park Fun & More Option to take the family to DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park after your full day in the theme parks.
Day 2 - At Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park, your children will learn many interesting facts about the animals of the wild. Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is a one of kind place. They will be able to learn about Green Winged Macaws outside the Tree of Life ® Attraction, or visit Majarah Jungle Trek ® Attraction, where they will see gorgeous tigers.
Day 3 - Start out at Epcot ®, at the creative Image Works, where your children will be wowed by the many interesting gadgets with which to play. They will be wild about Innoventions ® Pavilion, where they will engage in several video games, shows, and magical digital waves of the future. If you feel like it, jump over to catch the last few hours of the slopes at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Day 4 - Spend the entire day at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Ride the waves in the Surf Pool and feel the power of the Crush ‘n’ Gusher Water Thrill Ride!
Day 5 - Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios ® and learn how to draw a Disney character at the Animation Academy or take an unique adventure with C-3PO and R2-D2 on Star Tours ®! Next, leave the park for a relaxing game of mini golf at Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, utilizing your Water Park Fun & More Option.