Child 4 Day Magic Your Way ® Water Park Fun & More Ticket
Four Days of Admission to ANY Four Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks:
With the freedom to visit one park per day including the use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Epcot ®
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
PLUS four (4) additional choices for admission to:
1. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one round of golf (9-holes.)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 1
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 2
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 3
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 3
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 4
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 4
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 5
2. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
3. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
4. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
5. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
MyMagic+ and FastPass+ service included with this Magic Your Way Ticket.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 334.00
With the Water Park Fun & More
Option on your ticket, the Disney magic doesn't have to stop with the four main Disney Theme Parks. Enjoy the complete Walt Disney World
® experience with additional choices of admissions to Disney's Blizzard Beach
Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Water Park, Disney's Oak Trail
Golf Course, Disney's Winter Summerland
Miniature Golf Course, Disney's Fantasia Gardens
Miniature Golf Course, and ESPN Wide World of Sports
Day 1 - Kick off your morning with a nice breakfast at Magic Kingdom ® Park, and then a quick trip to Adventureland ® Area, as you take the children to the Jungle's Tent - Character Meet & Greet. Catch the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade as well before you leave this enchanted theme park. In the evening, take the children over to what will be a dream come true for them, DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park.
Day 2 - Wake up early in the morning, and get to Disney's Hollywood Studios ® as soon as it opens. Immediately visit Disney Junior - Live on Stage Attraction. Then make your little one's day by letting them live the movies at a place like Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure.
Day 3 - Go ahead and take a trip to the islands and be blown away by the whimsical Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Relax in the beach-side pool and let the little ones play at Ketchakiddee Creek. Grab a inner tube and go sunning on Castaway Creek.
Day 4 - Again, an early rise for you and the family is in order today. This time, let's get you over to Epcot ® for an early visit to The Seas with Nemo & Friends ® Attraction, inspired by Disney-Pixar's "Finding Nemo". Don't let the afternoon get away from you without visiting the hottest ski resort in Florida, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. You will be a hero to your little tikes when you race them down the "Downhill Double Dipper" slide.
Day 5 - Check the times and schedule at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and take your future basketball, baseball, or gymnastics stars over to watch some AAU sports action. Grab a bite to eat at the All Star Cafe before taking the family back over to Magic Kingdom ® Park for the rest of the evening.