Child 5 Day Magic Your Way ® with Water Park Fun & More Option
Five Days of Admission to ANY Four Walt Disney World ® Theme Parks:
With the freedom to visit one park per day including the use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Epcot ®
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
PLUS five (5) additional choices for admission to:
1. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one round of golf (9-holes.)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course1
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park2
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 3
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 3
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 4
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 4
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 5
2. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
3. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
4. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
5. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
MyMagic+ and FastPass+ service included with this Magic Your Way Ticket.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 324.00
The upgrade charge for the Water Park Fun & More
Ticket is per ticket, not per day, so the longer the ticket, the higher number of visits, which means you get a much greater value. With this Water Park Fun & More
Ticket, you’ll get to choose five extra fun day options. Decide between Disney's Oak Trail
Golf Course, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Water Park, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens
Miniature Golf Course, Disney's Winter Summerland
Miniature Golf Course, DisneyQuest
® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, and ESPN Wide World of Sports
Day 1 - Welcome to the Fantasyland ® Area at Magic Kingdom ® Park, your little ones will be blown away with the likes of the Snow White's Scary Adventures ® Attraction, Peter Pan's Flight ® Attraction, and Mickey's Philharmagic ® Attraction. When the Florida heat gets too much for you, hit the slopes of Disney's own ski resort, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. You'll be sure to cool off!
Day 2 - Today, we suggest taking your time in enjoying Epcot ®, which is really two parks in one - with Future World and World Showcase. You'll be very impressed with the number one rated attraction in Walt Disney World ® Resort's history, Soarin ® Attraction, as you fly high above the entire state of California. For some nighttime entertainment, take the family to Downtown Disney ® Pleasure Island for some great food and hip music and visit DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park.
Day 3 - Jambo! That's Swahili for Welcome, which is how you'll be greeted at Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park. Make sure the kids get to see Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends as well as the Festival of the Lion King. Take the kids over to splash their way into a good time at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, where they will be able to enjoy Tikes Peak and Ski Patrol Training Camp.
Day 4 - Make your Hollywood debut at Disney's Hollywood Studios ®, and let your children be mesmerized with the Journey Into Narnia and High School Pep Rally. They will love Muppet Vision 3-D, which is a fabulous 3-D show. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be a wonderful way to cool off, and chill out in an island paradise.
Day 5 - Back to Magic Kingdom ® Park for one last day of Magic, make sure that in addition to riding your favorite Walt Disney World ® Resort Theme Park attractions, you take in the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.
Day 6 - Either go to Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course for family fun and sports.
Customer Feedback and Reviews:|
Thanks for fulfilling your promise and actually I got our disney tickets faster than we expected. I will order from your site again.