Magic Kingdom® Park Shopping
Shopping at the Magic Kingdom® Park can be just as adventurous as the park itself. With so many shops to choose from, it is easy to get overwhelmed as to where to get that perfect Walt Disney World® Resort souvenir. Below are the highlights of the best and biggest stores at the Magic Kingdom® Park.
Before you spend all of your time (and money) at the park, however, here are a few tips for you. First, if you are a guest at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel, you can take advantage of free package delivery to your hotel room free of charge. You also don’t have to worry about bringing your credit card with you either – just simply show your room key and the charges for all purchases will be billed directly to your room account. If you are not a WDW resort guest, you can still have your package sent to the Package Express Pickup Window at the front of the park so that you don’t have to lug your bags around with you all day. In addition, for an extra fee, your purchases can be shipped anywhere in the world via FedEx – but it will take a little longer than usual to get to your destination because of processing delays at Walt Disney World®.
If you get home from your vacation and regret not purchasing something you saw, you can order any item from the theme parks at any time be calling 407-363-6200 during business hours. Another tip that might come in handy is The Chapeau at the Magic Kingdom® Park. This is the only place on property where you can get your Mickey Mouse ears monogrammed for free. This store offers many different hats that you can personalize, but be sure to keep in mind that your order will take awhile to be completed because of how busy this store is. So, it is best to purchase your ears right away so that you can pick them up in the afternoon and still enjoy this souvenir during the better part of the day. If you wait until the end of your day to purchase your ears, chances are that you will not be able to take advantage of this opportunity.
Main Street, U.S.A®. is the best place at the Magic Kingdom® Park to get any and all of your merchandise needs. This area right at the front of the park is lined with stores and shops with many different shopping opportunities. The Emporium, the Magic Kingdom® Park’s main merchandise store, is featured here. You will find a little bit of everything at the Emporium, including toys, stuffed animals, dolls, T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, sundries, film and much more. If you’re not sure what you want or know what you want but aren’t sure where to get it, the Emporium is a great place to start looking. Main Street, U.S.A.® also has stores such as Disney Clothiers, the Main Street Gallery, the Main Street Confectionery (home to the best sugary treats in the Magic Kingdom® Park), Main Street Cinema (features toys, kid’s watches, costumes and other items from Disney animated movies) and the Town Square Exposition Hall (where you will find film and photo accessories and a two-hour film developing center).
Other shopping highlights at the Magic Kingdom® Park include:
- Agrabah Bazaar – Located in Adventureland®, it contains a plethora of Aladdin-theme merchandise.
- Pirate’s Bazaar – Dress like Captain Jack Sparrow by picking up pirate hats and hooks, shirts, rings, eye patches and more pirate gear at this shop in Adventureland® Area.
- Island Supply – Located in Adventureland® Area, get the latest surfing gear, island apparel, leis and sunglasses here.
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe – It is Christmas 365 days a year at this store, with holiday items available all year long in Liberty Square.
- Tinker Bell’s Treasure’s – Princess items, costumes and everything Tinker Bell can be found here at this store in Fantasyland.
- The Yankee Trader – Find Mickey-theme dishware, candles and collectibles, along with candies and snacks.
- Sir Mickey’s – Walt Disney World®-themed clothing, key chains, autograph books, mugs and pens can be found here.
- County Bounty – Located in Mickey’s Toontown® Fair, find children’s clothing, toys and souvenirs fit for all of the little ones.