Child 4 Day Magic Your Way ® Park Hopper ® with Water Park Fun & More Ticket
Description: CHILD (ages 3 to 9)
Unlimited Admissions for four days to ALL 4 Disney Theme Parks:
- Epcot ®
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
With the freedom to visit multiple parks on the same day (park hopping) and use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
PLUS four (4) additional choices for admission to:
1. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 1
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 2
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 3
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 3
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 4
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 5
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 5
2. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one
round of golf (9-holes.)
3. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
4. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
5. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
Information on Fastpass ® Service System:
Get the most out of your vacation by using Fastpass ® Service! Fastpass ® Service is easy to use and can cut the wait time on some of the most popular attractions. And it's included in your Walt Disney World ® Theme Park admission!
Fastpass ® Service is an easy way to skip the longs lines at popular Disney attractions. Just insert your Disney ticket into a Fastpass ® Service station and you’ll receive a Fastpass ® Service Ticket with a schedule block of time to return to the attraction with little or no wait.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 308.42
With the Water Park Fun & More
Ticket, the Disney magic doesn't have to stop with the four main Disney Theme Parks. Enjoy the complete Walt Disney World
® experience. Plus - you get to visit more than one Disney Theme Park per day!
Day 1 - Have a magical morning eating breakfast at the Magic Kingdom ® Park, and your adventure begins in Adventureland ® Area, at the electrifying Jungle's Tent - Character Meet & Greet. The Main Street Family Fun Day Parade is a must see as well. Live your fantasy throughout the day at Magic Kingdom ® Park, and then make it a point to visit thrilling DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park in the evening.
Day 2 - Get to Disney's Hollywood Studios ® as soon as it opens. Disney Junior - Live on Stage Attraction is a great place to begin your festive day. Then make your children's day while they live the movies at Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure. In the afternoon, go ahead and take a trip to the islands and be blown away by the refreshing Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. At night, catch the fireworks at Epcot’s ® IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Day 3 - Rise early today. This time, let's get you over to Epcot ® for an early visit to The Seas with Nemo & Friends ® Attraction, inspired by Disney-Pixar's "Finding Nemo". Your Water Park Fun & More Option will allow you to visit the warmest make-believe ski resort in Florida, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Be your children's hero by taking them down the "Downhill Double Dipper" slide. Travel back to Magic Kingdom ® Park to experience the Main Street Electrical Parade!
Day 4 - Visit the ever exciting ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to see your future basketball, baseball, or gymnastics stars, great AAU sports action. Eat at the infamous All Star Cafe before revisiting Magic Kingdom ® Park for the rest of the evening.