Child 5 Day Magic Your Way ® Park Hopper ® with Water Park Fun & More Ticket
CHILD (ages 3 to 9)
Unlimited Admissions for five days to ALL 4 Disney Theme Parks:
- Epcot ®
- Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios ®
With the freedom to visit multiple parks on the same day (park hopping) and use of Disney's Magical Express ® Transportation.
PLUS five (5) additional choices for admission to:
1. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
- DisneyQuest ® Indoor Interactive Theme Park 1
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course 2
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course 3
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course 3
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex 4
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 5
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park 5
2. Must make a tee time reservation by calling (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) for one
round of golf (9-holes.)
3. Visit before 4PM for one round of miniature golf (One visit per day.)
4. Some special events require an extra admission charge. Access includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation ® Pavilion when it’s operating.
5. Water parks are subject to closures due to season or weather.
Ticket expires 14 days after the first day of use. Ticket is not valid for admission to parks at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
Information on Fastpass ® Service System:
Get the most out of your vacation by using Fastpass ® Service! Fastpass ® Service is easy to use and can cut the wait time on some of the most popular attractions. And it's included in your Walt Disney World ® Theme Park admission!
Fastpass ® Service is an easy way to skip the longs lines at popular Disney attractions. Just insert your Disney ticket into a Fastpass ® Service station and you’ll receive a Fastpass ® Service Ticket with a schedule block of time to return to the attraction with little or no wait.
Save now on multi-day tickets through OrlandoFunTickets.com!
Our Discount Price: 353.00
The upgrade charge for the Water Park Fun & More
Option and the Park Hopper
® Option is per ticket, not per day, so the longer the ticket the more value you get from the options.
Day 1 - Explore Fantasyland ® at Magic Kingdom ® Park. Your little ones will be forever mesmerized by the enchantment of Snow White's Scary Adventures ®, Peter Pan's Flight ®, and Mickey's Philharmagic ® Attractions. When the tropical weather gets too much for you, hit the slopes of Disney's make-believe ski resort, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. You'll certainly feel your temperature come down!
Day 2 - Enjoy Epcot ®, which is really two fantastic parks in one - experience the thrills of Future World and the culture of World Showcase. You'll be happy with the number one rated attraction in Disney Theme Park history, Soarin ® Attraction, as you fly high above the entire state of California. For nighttime entertainment, hit Hollywood Studios ® and explore the heart-pounding thrill rides like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster ® Starring Aerosmith.
Day 3 - Jambo! That's Swahili for Welcome, which is how the Cast Members will greet you at Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Theme Park. The kids will love the DinoLand U.S.A. ® Area (or Land) and the monkeys at Asia ® Land. Next, the kids can splash their way into a good time at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, where they will be able to enjoy Tikes Peak and Ski Patrol Training Camp.
Day 4 - Disney's Hollywood Studios ® has thrills, shows, and Hollywood charm. They will love Muppet Vision 3-D, which is a hilariously funny 3-D show. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be a wonderful way to relax, and enjoy an island paradise.
Day 5 - Choose Magic Kingdom ® Park for one last day of Magic. Today make sure that in addition to watching the Celebrate a Disney Dreams Come True Parade, you visit Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course for a round of mini golf.