Production Central is where Hollywood meets Orlando in this real, working film and television production studio.
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem – Blast off on an adventure to be recruited by Gru and become minions. Do you have what it takes to be a minion?
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit – Choose your music as you accelerate to 65 MPH in this hair-raising twisty steel roller coaster!
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D – Join the battle against the Decepticons for a 3D adventure onboard an accelerating Autobot.
- Shrek 4-D – Join Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona on a 3D adventure with a twist. Through “OgreVision,” you will tag along an all-new honeymoon adventure with dozens of visual and audio effects that add to the typical 3D show experience.
- Music Plaza Stage – Listen to top musical acts on select nights during annual concert series events.
Universal’s New York street sets recreate the backdrop of big-city productions, from a 1920’s alley-way to modern Manhattan residences.
- Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride – This “psychological thrill ride” takes you on a trip inside an ancient tomb where you will instantly feel like you are inside the film, complete with mummies, scarab beetles and fireballs.
- The Blues Brothers Show– Jake and Elwood, the Bad Boys of Blues, put on a party on Delancey Street five times a day, belting out their greatest hits.
With sets of some of the most notable streets in Hollywood, the glitz and glamour of the movie-making capital of the world is recreated at Universal Studios.
- Terminator 2: 3D – The entire theater becomes part of the show at this one-of-a-kind 3D attraction. Three 23-feet high by 50-feet wide screens are used for the 3D action, then lasers, smoke, robots, special effects, moving seats and even live actors add to the experience.
- Universal Orlando’s Horror Makeup Show – Watch a live demonstration of how an actor is transformed into a monster using makeup and special effects, and learn how many special effects are incorporated into TV shows and movies.
World Expo is a blend of the future and the past, with the 1964 World’s Fair exhibit “The Universe and You.”
- Fear Factor Live – Based on the hit show, see if you have what it takes to be part of the most extreme audience participation show ever!
- Men in Black: Alien Attack – Team up to save Earth from alien terrorists by shooting and capturing aliens while riding in vehicles through New York City in this video game ride-through.
- The Simpsons Ride – You’re invited to Krustyland with everyone’s favorite family, The Simpsons, for a stimulating ride experience.
- Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl – Go round and round on an alien ship controlled by a tentacle. Fly up and down to hit familiar Simpsons characters to survive.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
Follow the path through London to Diagon Alley, where guests can explore and experience the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts – Prepare for a 3D thrill ride that brings you deep inside Gringotts Bank between a fight where good faces evil in a climatic battle.
- Ollivanders – An interactive show amazes audiences as they relive the first moment where the wand chooses the wizard.
- Knockturn Alley – Take a turn for the darker side of wizardry, where the Dark Arts and sinister objects fill the streets.
- The Knight Bus – Have a chat with the charming conductor of The Knight Bus and the chatty shrunken head.
- Live Performances – The Tales of Beedle the Bard (“The Tale of the Three Brothers” and “The Fountain of Fair Fortune”) are retold and the music Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees are performed.
- Gringotts Money Exchange – Here’s your chance to ask a Gringotts Bank goblin anything you wish, and he’ll also exchange your muggle money into Gringotts Bank Notes.
- Hogwarts Express: King’s Cross Station – Travel quickly to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade Station in Islands of Adventure on the Hogwarts Express. (Park-to-Park Admission tickets required.)
Take in the lake vista and charming restaurants of San Francisco.
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue – This 25-minute show features several of your favorite monsters performing adaptations of popular rock-and-roll songs live.
Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone
Home to some of the most popular stars in children’s television, this area has rides and attractions for kids of all ages.
- Animal Actors On Location – This outrageous show features live animal performances, video and audience interaction.
- E.T. Adventure – Hop on a bicycle-shaped vehicle and help E.T. save his dying planet while being piloted by E.T. himself.
- A Day in the Park with Barney – Join Barney and his friends in a 25-minute musical that uses song, dance and interactive play to deliver an environmental message.
- Curious George Goes To Town – Follow the footsteps of the mischievous monkey on this playground, complete with water and ball-shooting cannons and a huge water tower that empties on all the patrons below.
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster – This top attraction in the KidZone is an eight-acre children’s coaster that offers quick, banked turns while you sit in a miniature steam train and take a ride through Woody’s own nut factory.
- Fievel’s Playground – Get a mouse’s view of the world on this oversized playground, complete with a house to climb and a small waterslide on this western-themed playground.
These attractions can be seen from various sections of Universal Studios Orlando.
- Universal’s Superstar Parade – See SpongeBob SquarePants, the minions of Despicable Me, Dora the Explorer, EB, and more of their friends all in one parade.
- Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories – Get blown away by clips of classic movies with fireworks, multi-media screens, synchronized fountains and more in a colorful nighttime show.