Windermere Country Club
The Windermere Country Club offers the entire family a get-away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando. Among the activities at the Windermere Country Club include golf, swimming, tennis, social events and other activities. Enjoy a competitive game of golf on their 18-hole championship golf course or dine with the family in the spacious clubhouse. If you are looking for luxury and relaxation at its finest, the Windermere Country Club is the place to go and is a perfect respite for any vacation to Central Florida!
The Windermere Country Club offers golf memberships that include full use of all facilities, including the driving range, tennis courts, newly renovated swimming pool, locker rooms and dining hall. There are also golf lessons available with Windermere Country Club PGA Professionals for anyone needing to brush up on their game before hitting the links!
The Windermere Country Club is also the perfect place to hold a wedding or a special event. The 22,000-square foot contemporary clubhouse overlooks a prestigious golf course and sits perfectly between two beautiful lakes. This setting is perfect for golf tournaments, weddings, receptions, meetings and other special events. For more information about the Windermere Country Club’s availability for your special event, call Orlando Fun Tickets today!
Windermere Country Club is located in Windermere, Fla., just a short drive from the heart of the attractions area. Below are directions to the club, which is at 2710 Butler Bay Drive, North.
- If coming from the attractions area, take I-4 East towards Orlando. If coming from Orlando/downtown, take 1-4 West. From either direction, exit at Sand Lake Rd.
- Turn left on Sand Lake Rd. and go west approximately three miles to Apopka-Vineland Rd.
- Turn right and head North on Apopka-Vineland Rd. to the light at Conroy-Windermere Rd.
- Turn left on Conroy-Windermere Rd.
- Go past the IsleWorth development and the boat ramps to the first stop sign at Main St. Turn Right on Main St.
- Go to the second stop sign at Park Avenue and turn left. Go west approximately 1.2 miles to a turn-about on the right. There is a blue sign that says ‘Windermere Club.’ Turn right into the gated neighborhood. The Club is about a half mile down on the left.
For book your golfing package to Windermere Country Club, call Orlando Fun Tickets today or click here for more info! Also of note, becoming a valued member of Windermere Country Club allows you to play other LinksCorp courses located throughout the southeastern United States.