He’s the most beloved bear from your childhood, and if you were like most kids; you loved taking an adventure through Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and his kooky friends on a daily basis. You’ve probably passed along your love for Winnie to your own children and if you have there is no better way to experience the scenes and settings of Winnie the Pooh then on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh at Disney’s Magic Kingdom ®.
Before you take an adventure with Winnie the Pooh, you can explore Rabbit’s Garden, paint with honey, and visit Eeyore’s home at Pooh’s Interactive Queue. Located just past the main entrance of the ride, this Hundred Acre Wood-themed play space is designed for Winnie the Pooh lovers both young and young at heart. The area includes 4 areas of games like Rabbit’s Garden where you can play a game of hide-and-seek with gophers and crawl through a tunnel formed by stacked crates as you listen as vegetables play music. The Hunny Wall let’s budding artists (and anybody who likes honey) draw with the gooey substance on a nearby wall. This interactive queue even takes you past Piglet’s House where you can knock on the front door and hear the character inside. Last but not least, guests can get a peak inside everybody’s favorite ominous character Eeyore’s house by crawling Eeyore’s Gloomy Place.
There is so much to see and do in the queue; it will feel like you’ve already taken an adventure with Winnie the Pooh, but it’s really just the start of the fun! Once the ride is ready for you, you’ll board an oversized Hunny Pot and journey to Hundred Acre Wood and experience five different adventures with Pooh including:
• A Blustery Day in Hundred Acre Wood – Here riders will get swept up in a gust of wind with Gopher, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga and Roo twisting and turning in the air before finally sliding inside Owl’s House.
• Bounce with Tigger – Who doesn’t love the bouncing character Tigger? Well, guests will get to experience the tiger’s famous bounce as the Hunny Pot vehicle bounces like Tigger, as you play an exciting hide-and-seek game at night.
• Heffalumps and Woozles - Singing Heffalumps and Woozles pop up and down, giggling and wiggling as they try and steal Pooh’s honey.
• A Rainy Place – Rough a torrential downpour in this portion of the ride as Eeyore, Roo, Kanga, Rabbit, Owl and Tigger try and stay afloat.
• A Party for Pooh - Celebrate with Pooh as he finally gets some hunny in this final scene of the ride.
To take a wild adventure through Hundred Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and friends, look for discounted Walt Disney World ® tickets right here on Orlando Fun Tickets.