If news of Walt Disney World ® Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom ® had you jumping up and down for joy wait until you get a sneak peak at the new area during Fantasyland’s “Preview Period” happening right now!
That’s right Magic Kingdom ® guests will now have the opportunity to experience some of the much-talked about and anticipated new rides, shows, attractions and restaurants at the new Fantasyland.
Here is what you can expect to encounter at the new Fantasyland so far:
• Be Our Guest Restaurant — Do you remember when Belle from “Beauty and the Beast” goes looking for food during her fist night in Beast’s Castle and she’s presented with a huge feast by the Beast’s Kitchen staff? Well at the French-inspired restaurant, Be Our Guest Restaurant you’ll get to experience the same French feasts as Belle with delicious quick-service meals by day and elegant sit down service by night.
• Enchanted Tales With Belle — Take a walk through “crazy old” Maurice’s Cottage and explore the many different inventions he and Belle used to work on. As you meander through the house you’ll come across Belle as she re-enacts some of the popular scenes from Disney’s ® animated film, “Beauty and the Beast.”
• Gaston’s Tavern — Another themed eatery in the “Beauty and the Beast” area of the new Fantasyland, Gaston’s Tavern gives guests a chance to sit alongside Gaston and Le Fou as you sip and dine on the tavern’s signature menu items including pork shank and Le Fou’s Brew - a no sugar-added frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam.
• Bonjour! Village Gifts — Take a piece of “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Little Mermaid” home with you at Bonjour! Village Gifts. Here you can purchase “Beauty and the Beast” dinnerware, Belle princess outfits, castle artwork, Gaton’s Tavern T-Shirts and much more.
• Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid — Take a trip under the sea with Ariel from “The Little Mermaid” and experience Ariel and her friends like you never have before! Your adventure begins as you enter Prince Eric’s Castle and board a clamshell for a musical adventure that puts you smack dab in the middle of the movie with favorite songs and characters from the film.
Please keep in mind since this is just a “Preview Period” their will be limitations on the experiences like limited operation hours.
For a preview at the new Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom ® look for discounted Walt Disney World ® tickets right here on Orlando Fun Tickets. Fantasyland’s official debut begins Dec. 6.