Discount Dine With Shamu at SeaWorld Tickets
A day at SeaWorld Orlando just becomes a lot more special with tickets to Dine with Shamu. Your family can enjoy a delicious All-you-care-to-eat buffet at a private table. But that’s just half of the fun. Your table is situated near a private training area where you’ll see Shamu and other majestic Orca whales as they delight with their abilities and relationships with their professional trainers. This is an add-on experience that does not include admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
As if going to SeaWorld Orlando isn’t enough fun for the entire family, you can purchase tickets to Dine with Shamu. This separate add-on ticket you can purchase from OrlandoFunTickets.com grants you a reserved table with access to an experience you won’t forget. SeaWorld Orlando admission isn’t included and needed for you to be situated nearby a private habitat where you’ll see amazing whales swim around and perform all sorts of tricks with the help of their friendly trainers. To see the interaction between the two really makes you appreciate what goes into making SeaWorld Orlando one of the best places to see these stars of the sea. As if the show wasn’t enough to keep you happy, guests will also enjoy an All-you-can-eat buffet that’s environmentally responsible. The seafood comes from aquaculture farms and sustainably managed fisheries. The veggies are from local farms around the theme park. Even the coffee’s organic. You’d expect nothing less than the best -- and the most responsible -- from SeaWorld Orlando!
Please Note: SeaWorld Orlando entry is required and not included in this ticket.
Dine With Shamu Menu
Exclusive Offer: Save over 10%!
Dine with Shamu High Season Adult (Ages 10+)
Gate Price: 36.21 Discount Price: 31.50
Dine with Shamu High Season Child (Ages 3-9)
Gate Price: 25.56 Discount Price: 22.50
Dine with Shamu Low Season Adult (Ages 10+)
Gate Price: 30.89 Discount Price: 27.00
Dine with Shamu Low Season Child (Ages 3-9)
Gate Price: 20.24 Discount Price: 18.00
High Season Dates:
Low Season Dates:
- 12/20/2014 - 12/31/2014
- 1/1/2015 - 1/3/2015
- 3/21/2015 - 4/12/2015
- 5/22/2015 - 5/25/2015
- 8/22/2015 - 8/16/2015
- 10/3/2015 - 10/4/2015
- 10/10/2015 - 10/11/2015
- 10/17/2015 - 10/18/2015
- 10/24/2015 - 10/25/2015
- 10/31/2015 - 10/31/2015
- 11/27/2015 - 11/29/2015
- 12/19/2015 - 12/31/2015
To Order Call 866-225-4712
- 1/4/2015 - 3/20/2015
- 4/13/2015 - 5/21/2015
- 5/26/2015 - 6/21/2015
- 8/17/2015 - 10/2/2015
- 10/5/2015 - 10/9/2015
- 10/12/2015 - 10/16/2015
- 10/19/2015 - 10/23/2015
- 10/26/2015 - 10/30/2015
- 11/1/2015 - 11/26/2015
- 11/30/2015 - 12/18/2015
Things to know before you go:
SeaWorld’s commitment to Care for the Natural World Extends into the Food We Serve. Our menu features sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally grown ingredients that aim to minimize environmental impacts to animals and their habitats.
- All Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Menu: Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, Certified Sustainable Seafood, Slow Roasted and Smoked Chicken, Pasta Carbonara, Natural Roasted Pork Loin, Herb Crusted Strip Loin of Florida Beef, Seasonal accompaniments, Fresh breads baked daily by our skilled SeaWorld bakers, Signature desserts, Assorted Coca-Cola® products, Beer, Wine, Coffee and Hot Tea.
- Kid’s Buffet featuring all kids’ favorites: Chicken Nuggets with Dipping Sauce, Hot dogs, Mac and cheese, Seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Menu changes seasonally.
Reservation times are based on the daily show schedule and will be assigned on the day of your visit.
- Lunch start time can be between 11:30am and 1:30pm. Check in at the Information & Reservations Counter by 11:00am to receive your dining time.
- Dinner start time can be between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. Check in at the Information & Reservations Counter by 3:00pm to receive your dining time.