The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to the Orlando theme park this January with a celebration of all things performing, visual and culinary for 39 creative days! The festivities will run 7 days a week beginning January 12 - February 19.
A few of the features of this year’s festival include:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography, and the art of making topiaries.
- An Epcot festival isn’t an Epcot festival without food. More than half a dozen specially-crafted food studios will offer “artistic” culinary foods. These items will almost be too pretty to eat!
- In its inaugural year, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts brought an exciting new showcase of favorite music and artists to the American Gardens Theatre stage. This year will be no different with performances held at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Friday through Monday of each festival weekend. Performers for the 2018 festival have not yet been announced. Stay tuned.
- The Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions including The Lion King, Newsies and Aladdin.
- Favorite Disney characters channeling their favorite artists will make appearances throughout the festival.
The festival is included in regular Epcot admission.
Stay tuned for more details on the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts. In the meantime you still have a few days left to enjoy the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. You can find discounted tickets to Walt Disney World here on Orlando Fun Tickets.