Shingle Creek Guided Kayak Adventure by Real Florida Adventures
Are you looking for a hidden gem in Central Florida? This is your chance to experience Shingle Creek – located just outside the tourist district. Enjoy a pick-up and transport to the river, where you’ll take a leisurely 2-hour kayak tour led by certified guides. Steeped in rich history and filled with abundant wildlife, Shingle Creek boasts ancient cypress forests that you’ll get to see, along with turtles, birds of prey, wading birds and maybe even an alligator. Before heading back to your pickup location, have a tasty picnic lunch along the river. The tour includes single or tandem kayaks, paddling instructions and all paddling equipment. Don’t miss the perfect half day Florida experience for every age!
• 2 hour guided kayak tour with an ACA certified guide
• Picnic lunch by the water
• Kayak, paddle, life jacket, and whistle
• Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney, and Kissimmee areas
• Professional, Certified and Licensed Tour Guide
• Meals and Drinks not mentioned