Travel with Gray Line of Orlando to Crystal River to observe and swim where the manatees live. Every year these gentle sea cows migrate to Crystal River; there could be up to several hundred in the area. With a mask, a snorkel, and fins provided, meet these giant mammals closer than ever! After the manatee encounter, enjoy the wildlife and nature of Homosassa Springs State Park before returning to Orlando by the late afternoon.
Swim Where the Manatees Live Tour by Gray Line Orlando
It’s not every day you get to swim with the Manatees. Now you have the perfect opportunity while visiting Orlando. Travel with Gray Line of Orlando to Crystal River to observe and swim where the manatees live. With an average of 80 Manatees any given day, and the population surging to several hundred during the winter months, Crystal River is the “Home of the Manatee.”
On your guided tour of Crystal River on a pontoon boat, get ready to strap on a mask and snorkel, and ready your fins (all equipment is provided) for a dive into the manatee’s world, where you’ll witness and experience a visceral manatee encounter. After your manatee dive, the tour concludes with a visit to Homosassa Springs State Park, where you can spot panthers, bears, alligators, hippos, and of course, more lovable manatees. The wildlife park has a unique underwater platform that grants guest easy access to manatees and surrounding wildlife.
You’ll return to Orlando in the late afternoon, filled with amazing memories of your day with the manatees. On Gray Line’s Swim where the Manatees Live Tour, you’ll also receive a bagged breakfast on the ride over to Crystal River and a hot lunch in the afternoon. Don’t miss this unforgettable opportunity to tell all your friends you swam with the Manatees! Book your tickets for less today with OrlandoFunTickets.com.
- Round-trip transportation from select meeting points in the Orlando area
- Continental Breakfast bag for journey to Crystal River
- “See the manatees” pontoon boat cruise on a 5-star PADI dive regulated vehicle - mask, snorkel and fins included
- Lunch at an American style Diner
- Admission to Homosassa Springs State Park
- 7:00am: Depart Orlando
- 9:00am: Arrival at Crystal River
- 3:30pm: Depart Homosassa Springs State Park area
Itinerary times are approximate
- Bring your sunscreen, camera, and towels
- If you wish to snorkel in the Crystal River, be sure to wear your swimwear under your clothes
- Wetsuits are available for an extra fee
Tour runs every Saturday
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable.